We admit it, we are bread-a-holics!
We love bread so much that, in search of “the perfect one” to offer our customers, we have consumed all kinds of bread and pastries produced in this city. At some point, we also considered opening our own bakery, but after months of research, budgets and endless interviews with candidates from all over the country we only managed to understand how incredibly difficult it is to find a good baker today; Clearly, our childhood in Cuernavaca and their presence in the 70's and 80's got us badly used.
We did not want to serve bread by serving bread; We firmly believe that if you are going to eat carbohydrates, you better count! Our savior was chef Eduardo Da Silva, our favorite baker and Boulanger de rigor.
Chef Da Silva is a rock star in his own right, and you should know that the perfect almost-erotic rustic circumference and baked bread that we serve for lunch and dinner EVERY DAY here at House is born in his temple of pleasure at CDMX.
On Sundays we splurge and beg you to send your essential butter croissants and Pain Aud Chocolat.
Our other Sunday waste is Rosetta Bakery. “Chef Elena Reygadas has become one of the main pillars of modern Mexican cuisine,” says Claudio Castro of Bon Appetit magazine correctly; and in “La Panadería,” a small shop hidden in Colima Street in the City of Mexico, its buttery croissants, traditional black and white Mexican shells, and the famous –uber guava rolls stuffed with creamy ricotta fly off the shelves faster than you can say "I want to!"
But remember! You don't need to drive to Rome North to get them. On Sundays during our Brunch, these beauties (our chef's favorites) await you here at House! Enjoy the show and, for the show really and a good cappuccino, see you Sunday here at HOUSE!
Inspired by California: Relaxed, Contemporary and Delicious!
Enjoy with your family and friends our Sunday Brunch Every Sunday from 9AM to 3PM here at House Restaurant, Cuernavaca. Relax in a rustic, bohemian & romantic atmosphere and enjoy a casual menu with California twists! Modern and healthy breakfast and lunch dishes as well as your classic Brunch favorites. All in a family style atmosphere, warm, beautiful and fresh!
At House we love Brunch and, frankly, there is no better time to relax and "catch up" with family and friends than enjoying a long and laid meal on Sunday mornings. In our Brunch you can find cuddles with fresh juices (which is a brunch without cuddles?), Golden Lattes with homemade almond milk, Da Silva Bakery Bread and Rosetta Bakery (Heaven !!) Avocado toast, Smoothie Bowls, French Toast Brioche bread and much more! Now, in our menu, there is something - literally - for all tastes! 😁 Don't you think so? Check out our recommendations below. You will love it!
See you Sunday!
To start, Wellness Beverages:
• Golden Latte with Almond Milk, Turmeric, Ginger, Agave Honey, Black Pepper & Cinnamon.
• LA SHAKE with Almond Milk, Banana, & Peanut Butter.
• REVIVE 10 / GREEN JUICE with Kale, Mint, Ginger, Celery, Turmeric
For something energetic and fresh:
• SMOOTHIE BOWL with Yogurt, Bananas, Blackberry, Blueberries, Granola And Coconut
Main ones we only serve on Sundays during the Brunch (Foodie Alert !!):
• “SHAKSHUKA” SLICES EGGS Fried Eggs, Gouda Cheese, Black Beans, Martajada Sauce, Sausage And Fried Tortillas
• FRIED EGGS "BORICUAS" With Moors & Christians, Banana Macho Maduro, Salchichón, Chorizo, Pepper And Rustic Bread
Shhhh! (Secret Only For You):
Our sweet bread on Sundays comes from 2 of the best bakeries in CMDX Da Silva and Rosetta Bakery and usually ends early.
For those who like cozy Sundays and comfort food:
• FRENCH BREAD WITH BANANAS AND STRAWBERRIES Bread Brioche + Maple Honey.
• HOT CAKES WITH BLACKBERRIES Homemade Dough With Yogurt, Cottage Cheese And Yellow Lemon + Maple Honey.
• WAFFLES "BACON & EGGS" With Fried Eggs, Bacon And Maple Honey.
The Must-Try !:
• SALMON BAGEL Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese, Capers, Cucumber, Tomato, Purple Onion, Mustard Sprouts, Tzatziki And Pepper.
• Avocado Toast
• BREAKFAST BURGER (English Muffin, Beef Burger, Starred Egg, Whiskey & Bacon Jelly, Cheddar Cheese with Country Potatoes).
• "LA BOURDAIN" BURGER (Beef Burger, American Cheese, Bacon, Caramelized Onion, Gherkins, Fresh Tomato + Iceberg Lettuce. Mustard, Secret Sauce. With the option of Gajo, Country or French Fries Potatoes).
• Cecina de Yecapixtla, Enmoladas, Arrachera or our must-have carnitas tacos!
For fans of chilaquiles:
• Afro Mexicans Chilaquiles
• Our Brunch Cocktails bar includes a variety of mimosas with fresh juices of orange, pineapple, grapefruit and strawberry!
• WHAT'S UP DOC? Carrot Juice, Gin Bombay Sapphire, Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper & Agave Honey.
The Brunch in House is a la carte - no buffet - this allows us to maintain the quality of the products you already know and expect from House and you only pay for what you consume.