Gather your family and friends at House Restaurante Cuernavaca to enjoy a magical Thanksgiving feast.
This year, let us do all the heavy work and come to HOUSE Restaurant for a relaxing Thanksgiving lunch or dinner with turkey & all the fixins'. It is delicious food and nothing to do with dirty dishes.
Start off by toasting with the unique creation of our Mixologist Cristhian Bustos. “Granada-Cranberry-Ginger-Smash” You’ll thank us for it! 😁
For his part, Chef Ana Karina Rodríguez has prepared an irresistible menu that maintains the elements that we all look forward to but always evolving with his personal talent.
Entrance, option of Cream of Calabaza de Castilla, with Apples and Bacon or Arugula, Pear and Parmesan Cheese Salad.
This year the turkey will be marinated in citrus and baked with butter and fresh oregano. To accompany it: Stuffing of Sourdough bread, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans with Bacon and Caramelized Onion, Caramelized Sweet Potato with Piloncillo & Scented Corn Bread with Sage.
Save a little space for dessert! Enjoy a choice of Walnut Cheesecake with Caramel Salato or Vanilla Ice Cream Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel.
Forget cooking (or cleaning) this year! Join us this Thanksgiving at House Restaurant in Cuernavaca. Reservations are still available. Click here!
1. Eating, eating, and more eating after all, thanksgiving food is heavenly!
2. It is an entire day dedicated to being grateful. Sometimes we just need a reminder of t just how lucky we have.
3. It's not about gift giving. Save that stress for December.
4. You can dress elegantly. Now is your chance to show off that outfit you've been saving.
5. It is an excuse to drink and have fun. In that case, let's pop the champagne and let it flow!