Romantic Stay For Two
The rooms are a delight at Las Casas B + B, as are the white marble-style bathrooms, which come with incredibly delicious products from the beloved Barney's New York label, Malin + Goetz.
There is a reason and ten, why Las Casas B + B has been voted “The most romantic hotel in Cuernavaca!”
- 1 Night in King Room for 2 people
- Romantic dinner "Rosso"
- Couple's massage at The White Spa
- Breakfast al fresco or sunday brunch
- Complimentary wine bottle upon arrival
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Romantic decor in the room
- Bougie Boyer aromatic candle
- White votive candles
Price 439 USD plus taxes.
It already includes service.
- Bruschetta De Mozzarella (Arúgula, Aceite De Oliva Extra Virgen & Cracked Black Pepper
- Raviol Relleno De Hongos Silvestres (Pimiento Ahumado Y Trufa Negra En Mantequilla Con Avellanas Tostadas)
- Pera Tibia (Con Vinagre Balsámico, Aceite De Oliva & Prosciutto & Formaggio.)
- New York Steak (Con Mantequilla De Semilla De Hinojo, Papa Cambray Y Poro Caramelizado “Potlikker” + Pan Asado.)
- Pechuga De Pollo Orgánico (Rostizada Con Hierbas Deshidratadas & Miel, Granada Y Limón Amarillo, En Cama De Fettuccine Con Espárragos Frescos Asados.)
- Róbalo Mediterráneo (Glaseado Con Mantequilla De Jitomates Deshidratados Al Sol Y Licor De Anís + Arroz Arborio Cremoso & Salvia)
- Crème Brûlée De Chocolate
- Tarta De Fresas (Con Helado De Manzanilla)
- Agua de Piedra (Natural o Mineral)
- Vino Blanco L.A. Cetto Fume Blanc (750 ml)
- Vino Rosado L.A. Cetto Zinfandel (750 ml)
- Vino Tinto Concha Y Toro Carmenere (750 ml)
Your Romantic Stay Includes Massages For 2 People. Please Select From The Menu Below. The massages have a duration of 60 minutes.
RELAXING SWEEDISH MASSAGE
Immerse yourself in utter indulgence and instantly feel the stress of your day melting away. This incredibly popular European massage combines long gliding strokes, kneading and unique friction techniques on the upper layers of the body to relax muscles, improve circulation, increase range of motion and stimulate the skin and nervous system. Enhances balance and harmony while creating a sense of relaxed well-being.
DEEP TISSUE/SPORTS MASSAGE
Much in demand, the purpose of this massage is to loosen the fibers of the muscles while releasing the deeply held patterns of tension in the body with the use of slow strokes and deep finger pressure on concentrated areas. Especially helpful for chronically tense and contracted areas such as stiff necks, lower back tightness and sore shoulders. The movement is slower and the pressure is deeper into the layers of muscle tissue. Helps reduce pain, increase range of motion, relieve muscle spasms and improve circulation.
HOT STONE MASSAGE
Quite possibly the most indulgent hot stone massage in Cuernavaca! First, smooth lava rocks are heated to an ideal 137 degrees and massaged into your body with deep, long, rhythmic strokes. The therapeutic benefits are further enhanced with the use of warm organic coconut oil, a natural exfoliant and moisturizer. Specific muscle work is then performed from your toes to your neck with warm lava rocks and along your seven chakras. Highly therapeutic, our hot stone massage provides unmatched deep relaxation and spiritual healing.
Your feet represent a virtual map of your whole body. Thousands of nerve endings, called reflexes, correspond to each and every organ in your body. In Reflexology (also known as zone therapy), fingers and thumbs are pressed into feet to stimulate energy in corresponding parts of the body. This deeply stimulating treatment ends with an invigorating salt scrub, incorporating cooling and stimulating essential oils to leave your feet refreshed and renewed. True stress relief for any hectic lifestyle. Also great compliment to any of our complexion treatments.