We admit it, We are bread-a-holics!
We love bread so much that, in search of “the perfect” to offer our customers, we have consumed all kinds of bread and pastries produced in this city. At some point, we also considered opening our own bakery, but after months of research, budgets, and endless interviews with candidates across the country, we only managed to understand how incredibly difficult it is to find a good baker today; Clearly, our childhood in Cuernavaca and their presence in the 70's and 80's got us in the wrong way.
We did not want to serve bread for serving bread; We firmly believe that if you are going to eat carbohydrates, they had better count! Our savior was chef Eduardo Da Silva, our favorite baker and de rigueur Boulanger.
Chef Da Silva is a rock star in his own right, and you should know that the rustic bread of almost-erotic girth and perfect baking that we serve for lunch and dinner EVERY DAY here at House are born in his temple of pleasure in CDMX.
On Sundays we splurge and beg you to send in your must-have butter croissants and Pain Aud Chocolat.
Our other Sunday splurge is Rosetta Bakery. "Chef Elena Reygadas has become one of the main pillars of modern Mexican cuisine," says Claudio Castro of Bon Appetit magazine correctly, and in "La Panadería", a small shop hidden on Colima Street in the City of Mexico, its buttery croissants, traditional black and white Mexican shells, and the famous -uber guava rolls filled with creamy ricotta fly off the shelves faster than you can say "I want!"
But remember! You don't need to drive to Roma Norte to get them. On Sundays during our Brunch, these beauties (our chef's favorites) await you here at House! Enjoy the show and for the real show and a good cappuccino, see you on Sunday here at HOUSE!
California Inspired: Relaxed, Contemporary and Delicious!
Enjoy with your family and friends our Sunday Brunch Every Sunday from 9AM to 3PM here at HOUSE Restaurante, Cuernavaca. Relax in a Rustic, Bohemian & Romantic setting and enjoy a casual menu with California twists! Modern and healthy breakfast and lunch dishes as well as your classic Brunch favorites. All in a family style environment, warm, beautiful and fresh!
At HOUSE we love Brunch and, frankly, there is no better time to relax and catch up with family and friends than enjoying a long meal on Sunday mornings. In our Brunch you can find mimosas with fresh juices (what is a Brunch without mimosas?), Golden Lattes with homemade almond milk, Pan De Panadería Da Silva and Panadería Rosetta (Heaven !!) Avocado toast, Smoothie Bowls, French Toast Brioche bread and much more! Now if there is something on our menu - literally - for everyone! 😁 Don't you think so? Check out our recommendations below. You will love it!
See you Sunday!
To get started, Wellness Beverages:
• Golden Latte with Almond Milk, Turmeric, Ginger, Agave Honey, Black Pepper & Cinnamon.
• LA SHAKE with Almond Milk, Banana, & Peanut Butter.
• REVIVE 10 / GREEN JUICE with Kale, Mint, Ginger, Celery, Turmeric
For something energetic and fresh:
• SMOOTHIE BOWL with Yogurt, Bananas, Blackberries, Blueberries, Granola And Coconut
Main ones that we only serve on Sundays during Brunch (Foodie Alert !!):
• EGGS RANCHEROS “SHAKSHUKA” Fried Eggs, Gouda Cheese, Black Beans, Martajada Sauce, Sausage and Fried Tortillas
• FRIED EGGS "BORICUAS" With Moors & Christians, Ripe Male Banana, Salchichón, Chorizo, Pepper And Rustic Bread
Shhhh! (Secret only for you):
Our Sunday Sweet Bread comes from 2 of the best CMDX Da Silva and Rosetta Bakeries and usually finishes early.
For those who like cozy Sundays and comfort food:
• FRENCH BREAD WITH BANANAS AND STRAWBERRIES Bread Brioche + Honey Maple.
• HOT CAKES WITH BLACKBERRIES Homemade Dough With Yogurt, Cottage Cheese And Yellow Lemon + Maple Honey.
• WAFFLES "BACON & EGGS" With Fried Eggs, Bacon And Maple Honey.
The Must-Try !:
• SALMON BAGEL Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese, Capers, Cucumber, Tomato, Red Onion, Mustard Sprouts, Tzatziki and Pepper.
• Avocado Toast.
• BREAKFAST BURGER (English Muffin, Beef Burger, Starry Egg, Whiskey & Bacon Jelly, Cheddar Cheese with Country Potatoes).
• “LA BOURDAIN” BURGER (Beef Burger, American Cheese, Bacon, Caramelized Onion, Gherkins, Fresh Tomato + Iceberg Lettuce. Mustard, Secret Sauce. With choice of Gajo, Country or French Fries Potatoes).
• Cecina de Yecapixtla, Enmoladas, Arrachera or our unmissable carnitas tacos!
For fans of chilaquiles:
• Mexican Afro Chilaquiles
• Our Brunch Cocktails bar includes a variety of mimosas with freshly made orange, pineapple, grapefruit and strawberry juices!
• WHAT'S UP DOC? Carrot Juice, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper & Agave Honey.
Brunch at House is a la carte - no buffet - this allows us to maintain the quality of the products you already know and expect from House and you only pay for what you consume.