Gather your family and friends at House Restaurante Cuernavaca to enjoy a magical Thanksgiving feast.
This year, let us do all the heavy lifting and come to HOUSE Restaurant for a relaxing Thanksgiving lunch or dinner with turkey & all the fixins'. It is delicious food and nothing to do with dirty dishes.
To begin, enjoy the special creation of our Mixologist Cristhian Bustos. "Granada-Cranberry-Ginger-Smash" You'll thank us for it! 😁
For his part, Chef Ana Karina Rodríguez has prepared an irresistible menu that maintains the elements that we all eagerly await but always evolving with his personal talent.
For starters, a choice of Cream of Pumpkin from Castilla, with Apples and Bacon or Arugula, Pear and Parmesan Cheese Salad.
This year the Turkey will be Marinated In Citrus and Baked With Butter And Fresh Oregano. To accompany it: Sourdough Bread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans With Bacon And Caramelized Onion, Caramelized Sweet Potato With Piloncillo & Sage Corn Bread Scented.
Save a little hole. For dessert you will have a choice of Walnut Cheesecake with Salato Caramel or Vanilla Ice Cream Bread Pudding with Whiskey Caramel.
No cooking (or cleaning) is necessary this year! Join us this Thanksgiving at House Restaurant in Cuernavaca. Reservations still available. Click here!
1. Eat, eat and more eat. Thanksgiving food is heavenly, and we all love a good bad pig.
2. It is a whole day dedicated to being grateful. Sometimes we just need a reminder of how lucky we are.
3. It is not about giving gifts. Save that stress for December.
4. You can dress smart. Now is your chance to show off that outfit you've been saving.
5. It is an excuse to drink and have fun. In that case, let's pop the champagne and let it flow!