Updated July 1st, 2020
Here at Las Casas B + B, our guests and team members are family, so naturally we take their safety and well-being as we would our own family. All of our staff are wearing face masks and, with your protection in mind, we kindly ask you to do the same during your visit with us.
A major update to Las Casas B + B Boutique Hotel, HOUSE Restaurant & The White Spa.
Dear friends, family and clients of the B + B:
Little by little, hotels and restaurants in Mexico are opening their doors, so it is natural to wonder when Las Casas B + B Hotel, HOUSE Restaurante and White Spa will do the same.
At B + B we approach our reopening with three key points in mind:
- The reopening of Cuernavaca.
- The color transition of our health traffic light.
- Accurate and updated reports of COVID-19 numbers in Mexico and around the world.
As with our own family, we care, above all, about your health and well-being, and we're paying attention to all the indicators before welcoming you. Meanwhile, we have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection protocols including, but not limited to, the mandatory use of face masks, daily temperature taking, sanitizing of suitcases upon arrival of hotel guests, antibacterial gel, disposable gloves and sanitation training for all of our staff. When the time is right we will open our iconic little door and sincerely look forward to hearing your return steps through it.
SIncerely Las Casas B+B
Las Casas B+B Boutique Hotel, Spa & Restaurante is committed to your health and safety, therefore, we have implemented the protocol COVID-19 of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the guidelines of the Mexican government, we have consulted And we will continue to do so with a team of medical professionals to provide guests with an experience that goes beyond mandatory health requirements and actively pursue a safe stay for all of our guests and restaurant patrons.
Some of our efforts and measures we are implementing for your safety include:
STAFF HEALTH VERIFICATIONS
Daily control of temperature and health of the personnel.
Social distancing in all areas of the hotel and restaurant.
- We implemented marks for social distancing in common areas and work areas.
- We redesigned all of our common areas to provide wider open spaces.
- We have reduced our occupancy to 30% at HOUSE Restaurant.
- We will provide service by reservation only (no walk-ins).
- We spaced out all of our tables at least 2 meters from each other, and beyond spacing out the tables, we are taking advantage of our abundant and beautiful outdoor space so that our clients feel more comfortable dining "al fresco" in an outdoor setting.
- We will take a maximum of 6 guests per table reservation.
- We have created more private spaces for our guests meals.
- We have redesigned our floor plan In our restaurant to create spaces that provide a constant air flow. Open and airy is our motto!
- We have reduced the occupancy in our hotel to 50%, which means that, during this period, there will never be more than 6 rooms occupied in our 4 "houses".
- The use of the chlorinated pool and the day beds now require prior reservation and will be scheduled with staggered hours to procure the safety of our guests.
INCREASE OF CLEANING, SANITIZATION AND DISINFECTION ROUTINES
Rigorous and frequent cleaning and disinfection will be carried out throughout the hotel and restaurant.
- We will double the standards of hygiene and cleanliness of our restaurant: disinfecting tables and chairs completely before and after each reservation.
- Disinfectant gel stations will be installed throughout the hotel and restaurant to encourage its constant use by clients and staff.
- Mandatory hand washing of staff, every hour will be implemented.
- Constant cleaning of all work areas and common areas with chlorinated water will be implemented.
- As a last step in cleaning rooms, bathrooms and common areas, the Diversey Virex II 256 disinfectant application will be applied.
- Cleaning staff will be doubled in common areas and cleaning time per room will also be doubled with focus on high-contact elements such as controls, doorknobs and telephones.
- The hand washing stations will be equipped with disposable paper towels and disinfectant gel.
- Disinfecting rugs will be placed at the hotel entrance and throughout the property.
- All pool day beds and equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- Antibacterial gel stations throughout the property to ensure constant disinfection of the hands of staff and clients will be installed.
Las Casas B+B Hotel and HOUSE Restaurante have revised the hours of opperation to allow time for extensive cleaning.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR THE STAFF
It is mandatory that all our staff wear face masks. Face shields, goggles and gloves will be worn if necessary.
- The guest will have the option to park their own car or give access to our valet parking staff to park it after proper hand disinfection and use of gloves.
- All luggage and suitcases will be sanitized upon arrival at the hotel.
- All our guests will have their temperature taken before entering the property and each time they re-enter.
- All our guests and restaurant customers will be applied a disinfecting mist and will be asked to use disinfecting gel before they enter.
- The use of mouth covers is mandatory any time the guest is in public spaces, and not swimming or consuming food or drinks.
- A WhatsApp Business guest service has been activated to reduce physical contact and help guests make restaurant, spa, pool use, pool bed reservations or simply to request room service.
- The restaurant, kitchen, floor and bar staff have been extensively trained regarding current health and safety recommendations.
- Beyond the separation of the table in our garden and terrace restaurant; All food will be served with dome covers.
- Tables will not be set up until the customer is seated at the table.
- All utensils will be disinfected and presented in airtight and sealed bags.
- Disposable menus will be implemented with a “QR” code, which will be transferred immediately to the diner's phone or electronic tablet.
- An access with sanitary control has been implemented for our suppliers and purveyors.
- All of our staff have been trained in our new sanitation protocols and will continue to do so as information continues to evolve.
- We have received authorization from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) to operate, after having carried out a self-assessment of the Health Safety Protocol in the workplace.
- All hotel, restaurant and spa staff have received training from the Mexican Red Cross COVID training program.
We can't wait to see everyone back: clients, friends and family, old and new, as long as it's safe and comfortable to do it for everyone. We seek to create a safe, cozy, comfortable and safe environment for you, your family and friends.
See you soon!!