Our Spa is now BACK!
Updated September 17, 2020
We are pleased to announce that, given the change in color of the traffic lights from orange to yellow and the approval and government permits, as of Saturday, September 19, 2020 our doors will reopen and we will resume facial and body treatments.
As you know, at The White Spa, the health and safety of our staff and clients have always been of the utmost importance. To keep everyone safe, we have spent the last six months of quarantine redesigning our space and implementing new safety and hygiene protocols.
We will be operating at half our capacity and by appointment only, to reduce traffic and maintain the highest safety practices.
- We will pre-screen each client and employee to ensure that anyone who enters our spa:
- You have not been in contact with anyone known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Don't have any common COVID-19 symptoms, such as fever, dry cough, chills, recent loss of smell / taste, shortness of breath, extreme fatigue, recent headaches, muscle pain, or sore throat.
- We will collect this information via email prior to each appointment. It will be mandatory to complete this information, at least 48 hours before your appointment. Your answers are secure in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- We have reduced our number of available appointments to allocate more time to disinfect treatment rooms and common areas between each client and service, thus doubling down on general utensil disinfection and allocating a 40-45 minute period between service and service to implement. thorough cleaning and disinfection.
- We will do temperature controls at the entrance to our establishment.
- The use of UV light sterilizer is implemented for disinfection of towels and utensils.
- It is mandatory that all our staff wear mouth covers for the entire duration of the service. Face shields, goggles and gloves will be used if necessary, additionally disposable gowns will be used for each service.
- Internal trainings have been implemented with all personnel on our new hygiene and safety procedures and protocols.
- We have received authorization from the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) to operate, after having carried out a self-evaluation of the Health Security Protocol in the work environment.
- All staff have received training under the COVID training program by the Mexican Red Cross.
Updated August 18, 2020
We are pleased to announce that our hotel will open its doors at 50% of its capacity as of July 8, 2020, and our HOUSE restaurant will open its doors this Friday, July 10, 2020 at 30% of its capacity, for groups of one maximum of 6 guests with advance reservation only.
Here at Las Casas B + B, our guests and team members are family, so we naturally take their safety and well-being as we would our own family. All of our staff are wearing face masks and, with your protection in mind, we kindly ask that you do the same during your visit with us.
A major update to Las Casas B+B Boutique Hotel, HOUSE Restaurant & The White Spa.
Dear friends, family and guests of B+B:
Little by little, hotels and restaurants in Mexico are opening their doors, so it is natural to wonder when Las Casas B+B Hotel, HOUSE Restaurante and White Spa will do the same.
At B+B we approach our reopening with three key points in mind:
- The reopening of Cuernavaca.
- The color transition of our health traffic light.
- Accurate and updated reports of COVID-19 numbers in Mexico and around the world.
As with our own family, we care, above all, about your health and well-being, and we're paying attention to all the indicators before welcoming you. Meanwhile, we have implemented additional cleaning and disinfection protocols including, but not limited to, the mandatory use of face masks, daily temperature taking, sanitizing of suitcases upon arrival of hotel guests, antibacterial gel, disposable gloves and sanitation training for all of our staff. When the time is right we will open our iconic little door and sincerely look forward to hearing your return steps through it.
SIncerely Las Casas B+B
Las Casas B+B Boutique Hotel, Spa & Restaurant is committed to your health and safety, therefore, we have implemented the protocol COVID-19 of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the guidelines of the Mexican government, we have consulted And we will continue to do so with a team of medical professionals to provide guests with an experience that goes beyond mandatory health requirements and actively pursue a safe stay for all of our guests and restaurant patrons.
Algunos de nuestros esfuerzos y medidas para su seguridad incluyen:
VERIFICACIONES DE BIENESTAR DEL STAFF
Control diario de temperatura y salud del personal.
Distanciamiento social en todas las áreas del hotel y restaurante.
Some of our efforts and measures we are implementing for your safety include:
STAFF HEALTH VERIFICATIONS
Daily control of temperature and health of the personnel.
Social distancing in all areas of the hotel and restaurant.
- We implemented marks for social distancing in common areas and work areas.
- We redesigned all of our common areas to provide wider open spaces.
- We have reduced our occupancy to 30% at HOUSE Restaurant.
- We will provide service by reservation only (no walk-ins).
- We spaced out all of our tables at least 2 meters from each other, and beyond spacing out the tables, we are taking advantage of our abundant and beautiful outdoor space so that our clients feel more comfortable dining "al fresco" in an outdoor setting.
- We will take a maximum of 6 guests per table reservation.
- We have created more private spaces for our guests meals.
- We have redesigned our floor plan In our restaurant to create spaces that provide a constant air flow. Open and airy is our motto!
- We have reduced the occupancy in our hotel to 50%, which means that, during this period, there will never be more than 6 rooms occupied in our 4 "houses".
- The use of the chlorinated pool and the day beds now require prior reservation (hotel guests only), and will be scheduled with staggered hours to procure the safety of our guests.
INCREASE OF CLEANING, SANITIZATION AND DISINFECTION ROUTINES
Rigorous and frequent cleaning and disinfection will be carried out throughout the hotel and restaurant.
- Hemos duplicado los estándares de higiene y limpieza de nuestro restaurante: desinfectando mesas, menús y sillas completamente antes y después de cada reserva.
- Se instalaron estaciones de gel desinfectante por todo el hotel y restaurant. Para asegurar su constante uso por parte de clientes y staff.
- Se instala nuevo lavamanos para implementar el lavado de manos obligatorio de staff, cada hora.
- Se implementa la limpieza constante de todas las áreas de trabajo y áreas comunes con agua clorada.
- Como último paso de limpieza de habitaciones, baños y áreas comunes, se implementa la aplicación de desinfectante Virex II 256 de Diversey.
- Se redobla staff de limpieza en áreas comunes y así mismo se redobla el tiempo de limpieza por habitación con enfoque a elementos de alto contacto como son, controles, manijas y teléfonos.
- Las estaciones de lavado de manos han sido equipadas con toallas de papel desechables y gel desinfectante.
- Se han colocado tapetes desinfectantes en la entrada del hotel y en toda la propiedad.
- Todas las camas de día de la alberca y el equipo se desinfectarán después de cada uso.
- instalación de estaciones de gel antibacterial por toda la propiedad para asegurar la desinfección contante de manos de staff y clientes.
- Para nuestro Spa The White, se aplica la desinfección de utensilios en general, se redobla el tiempo de limpieza entre cada servicio con agua y jabón, una solución a base de cloro y una solución a base de alcohol.
- Se implementa el uso de esterilizador de luz UV para toallas y utensilios en nuestro Spa The White.
Las Casas B+B Hotel, Spa The White & HOUSE Restaurante han revisado sus horarios para dar tiempo a una limpieza extensa. Para el Spa The White se esta asignando un periodo de 40 a 45 minutos entre servicio y servicio para implementar una limpieza y desinfección profunda.
EQUIPO DE PROTECCION PERSONAL PARA EL STAFF (EPP)
- 1. We will double the standards of hygiene and cleanliness of our restaurant: disinfecting tables and chairs completely before and after each reservation.
- 2. Disinfectant gel stations will be installed throughout the hotel and restaurant to encourage its constant use by clients and staff.
- 3. Mandatory hand washing of staff, every hour will be implemented.
- 4. Constant cleaning of all work areas and common areas with chlorinated water will be implemented.
- 5. As a last step in cleaning rooms, bathrooms and common areas, the Diversey Virex II 256 disinfectant application will be applied.
- 6. Cleaning staff will be doubled in common areas and cleaning time per room will also be doubled with focus on high-contact elements such as controls, doorknobs and telephones.
- 7. The hand washing stations will be equipped with disposable paper towels and disinfectant gel.
- 8. Disinfecting rugs will be placed at the hotel entrance and throughout the property.
- 9. All pool day beds and equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- 10. Antibacterial gel stations throughout the property to ensure constant disinfection of the hands of staff and clients will be installed.
- For our Spa The White, in depth cleaning and disinfection of utensils will be applied, the cleaning time between each service will be doubled. It will be donde with soap and water, a chlorine-based solution and an alcohol-based solution.
- The use of a UV light sterilizer for towels and utensils will be implemented in our Spa The White.
Las Casas B+B Hotel, Spa The White & HOUSE Restaurant have revised their schedules to allow time for an extensive cleaning. For The White Spa, a period of 40 to 45 minutes between services will be implemented to allow for a deep cleaning and disinfection.
STAFF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
It is mandatory that all our staff wear face masks. Face shields, glasses and gloves will be used if necessary, in addition to our spa staff, disposable gowns will be used for each service.
- The guest will have the option to park their own car; not without first going to our valet parking area so that the corresponding procedure is carried out to be able to register your car, or give access to the valet parking staff to park it after proper hand disinfection and use of gloves by our staff of valet.
- All luggage and suitcases will be sanitized upon arrival at the hotel.
- All our guests will have their temperature taken before entering the property and each time they re-enter.
- All our guests and restaurant clients will be applied a disinfectant mist and will be asked to use disinfectant gel before entering.
- The use of face masks is mandatory at any time that the guest is in public spaces and not swimming or consuming food or drinks.
- A WhatsApp Business Guest Service has been activated to reduce physical contact and help guests make reservations for restaurant, spa, pool use, pool beds, or simply request room service.
- The restaurant staff: kitchen, floor and bar have been extensively trained regarding current health and safety recommendations.
- Beyond the separation of the table in our garden and terrace restaurant, all food will be served with bells.
- Tables will not be set up until the customer is seated at the table.
- All utensils are sanitized and served in zip-lock bags.
- Disposable menus with a “QR” code are implemented, which will be immediately transferred to the diner's phone or electronic tablet.
- An access with sanitary control and a disinfection station for supplies from suppliers is implemented.
- El personal del restaurante: cocina, piso y barra ha sido ampliamente capacitado con respecto a las recomendaciones actuales de salud y seguridad.
- Más allá de la separación de la mesa en nuestro restaurante jardín y terraza, todos los alimentos serán servidos con campanas.
- Las mesas no se montarán hasta que el cliente esté sentado a la mesa.
- Todos los utensilios se desinfectan y se sirven en bolsas con cierre hermético.
- Se implementan menús desechables y con código “QR”, que se transferirá de manera inmediata al teléfono o tableta electrónica del comensal.
- Se implementa un acceso con control sanitario y estación de desinfección de insumos de proveedores.
- All of our staff have been trained in our new sanitation protocols and will continue to do so as information continues to evolve.
- We have received authorization from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS) to operate, after having carried out a self-assessment of the Health Safety Protocol in the workplace.
- All hotel, restaurant and spa staff have received training from the Mexican Red Cross COVID training program.
We can't wait to see everyone back: clients, friends and family, old and new, as long as it's safe and comfortable to do it for everyone. We seek to create a safe, cozy, comfortable and safe environment for you, your family and friends.
See you soon!!