The Best Brunch Spot in Cuernavaca to gather with friends & family!
Every Sunday relax with an elevated Brunch here at HOUSE Restaurant: beautiful and outdoors. The most exquisite way to start your Sunday!
Enjoy a casual and refined menu with California twists. Favorite dishes of classic Brunch (Like our popular FRENCH BREAD WITH RED FRUITS AND BANANAS) in a family-style setting.
At House we love Brunch and here are our recommendations:
To get started, Wellness Beverages:
- Golden Latte with Almond Milk, Turmeric, Ginger, Agave Honey, Black Pepper & Cinnamon.
- LA SHAKE with Almond Milk, Banana, & Peanut Butter.
- REVIVE 10 / GREEN JUICE with Kale, Mint, Ginger, Celery, Turmeric
For something energetic and fresh:
- SMOOTHIE BOWL with Yogurt, Bananas, Blackberries, Blueberries, Granola, Nuts and Coconut
Main ones that we only serve on Sundays during Brunch (Foodie Alert !!):
- “SHAKSHUKA” RANCHER EGGS Fried Eggs, Gouda Cheese, Black Beans, Martajada Sauce, Sausage and Fried Tortillas
- “BORICUAS” FRIED EGGS With Moors & Christians, Ripe Male Banana, Salchichón, Chorizo, Pepper And Rustic Bread
Shhhh! (Secret only for you):
Our Sunday Sweet Bread comes from 2 of the best CMDX Da Silva and Rosetta Bakeries and usually finishes early.
For those who like cozy Sundays and comfort food:
- FRENCH BREAD WITH RED FRUITS AND BANANAS (From Bread Brioche + Honey From Maple).
- HOT CAKES WITH BLACKBERRIES Homemade Dough With Yogurt, Cottage Cheese And Yellow Lemon + Maple Honey. Accompany them with a glass of cold milk!
- WAFFLES "BACON & EGGS" With Fried Eggs, Bacon And Maple Honey.
The Must-Try !:
- SALMON BAGEL Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese, Capers, Cucumber, Tomato, Red Onion, Mustard Sprouts, Tzatziki and Pepper.
- BREAKFAST BURGER (English Muffin, Beef Burger, Starry Egg, Whiskey Jelly & Bacon, Cheddar Cheese with Country Potatoes).
- “LA BOURDAIN” BURGER (Beef Burger, American Cheese, Bacon, Caramelized Onion, Gherkins, Fresh Tomato + Iceberg Lettuce. Mustard, Secret Sauce. With choice of Gajo, Country or French Fries Potatoes).
- Cecina de Yecapixtla, Enmoladas, Arrachera or our unmissable Carnitas Tacos!
For fans of chilaquiles:
- Afro Mexican Chilaquiles (Option of Chilaquiles with Chicken).
- Our Brunch Cocktails bar includes a variety of mimosas with fresh juices of orange, pineapple, grapefruit and strawberry!
- WHAT'S UP DOC? Carrot Juice, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Ginger, Lemon, Cayenne Pepper & Agave Honey.
Our Brunch is a la carte (not buffet) this allows us to maintain the quality of the products you already know and expect from HOUSE and you only pay for what you consume.
Designed for those who appreciate the difference between a Brunch and a buffet and perfect to come and have breakfast with the whole family!
We are the perfect option for you. Bring Firulais too, as we are a Pet Friendly Restaurant.!