Enjoy a delicious menu of Mexican and Mediterranean Food in a beautiful al fresco garden dedicated to comforting all our diners with an exceptional gastronomic offer and dishes that combine tradition, modernity and flavor. How we like to eat here in Cuernavaca!
HOUSE adds an unexpected touch of Modern-Mexican Style at lunchtime, taking her to a Californian Bistro experience with Mexican flavor. We are a restaurant with a super nice garden, to eat deliciously, enjoy a glass of wine and disconnect. Definitely your best option of all the places to eat in Cuernavaca.
Our recommendations if you are craving Mexican or Mediterranean food:
- MALE BANANA GORDITAS with Goat Cheese. Chili Rattle Sauce.
- PUMPKIN FLOWER QUESADILLA AND PORK BELLY with Quesillo De Oaxaca and Apple Sauce and Cholula.
- HUMMUS with Peppers and Tomatoes Cherries in Paprika Oil, Chickpeas Flavored with Turmeric, Feta Cheese, Tierra de Chile Ancho, Fresh Cilantro and Pita Bread.
- Rib-Eye Steak Tacos, Shrimp Tacos In Beer Batter With Red Cabbage Relish, Dip De Mayo & Syracha or vegetarian tacos with Beans With Epazote, Baked Mushrooms With Chili Oil, Fresh Cheese, Serrano Chile And Onion In Blue Corn Tortilla.
- SHRIMP CEVICHE WITH PINEAPPLE, MANGO AND AVOCADO (150G) Shrimp and sea bass marinated in lemon juice and chipotle. With cucumber, and jicama, and tortilla chips.
- ACAPULCO CEVICHE: Octopus, shrimp and sea bass marinated in lemon. Witch's Sauce, Orange Juice and Soft Drinks, ketchup and Pico de Gallo. Fried toast - SQUID CARPACCIO: Marinated in Orange and Lemon. Black olive sauce, onion, cucumber, jalapeño, coriander and ginger. Olive Oil, Parmesan and Avocado Tatemado.
- BLACK MOLE With Chicken Breast, Caramelized Male Banana And White Rice. Accompanied With Handmade Blue Corn Tortillas.
- GLASSED PORK RIBS WITH PLUM AND POMEGRANATE: Caramelized Onions, Quelites Salad & Celery Bulb Puree and Vanilla Pod.
- PORK LOIN IN TOMATILLO & VERDOLAGA SAUCE: With Black Beans and White Rice With Poblano Chili Slices & Fresh Corn.
- GRILLED FISH WITH MANGO AND PAPAYA SALAD: On Bed of Jasmine Rice & Tomato Broth, Cilantro, Pineapple & Habanero.
- GRILLED SHRIMPS WITH WATERMELON SALAD & FETA: Marinated in Garlic and Olive Oil. On Sandia Cubes. Finished With Feta Cheese and Mint
- PASTA AL POMODORO: Tomato, Garlic, Basil, Olive Oil, Parmigiano-Reggiano & Butter.
- PASTA TO THREE CHEESES WITH ROASTED SHRIMPS: Pasta Penne With Fresh Mozzarella, Goat Cheese And Parmesan Ragianno With Pomodoro Sauce. Roasted Shrimp In Garlic And Olive Oil And Finished With Tree Chili Seeds.
- SONOMA: Mix of European Lettuces, Green Apple, Caramelized Walnuts, Red Fruit Oil Dressing and Rosemary Croton with Warm Goat Cheese.
- ARÚGULA SALAD, SERRANO HAM & PECORINO: With Lemon and Thyme Vinaigrette. Rustic Bread Roasted In Olive Oil And Fresh Garlic.
- CAPRESE: Tomato, Basil And Fresh Mozzarella, Reduction Of Balsamic Vinegar & Honey + Fresh Melon And Basil Oil. Accompanied By Garlic Croutons.
- LENTILS & PORK BELLY Stewed In Veal Broth With Fried Pork Belly Chunks. Finished With Roasted Wholemeal Breads And Gouda Cheese.
- TOMATO CREAM Tomatoes Tatemados, Boiled And Roasted. With Chicken Broth Base And Butter. Scented with rosemary and accompanied by croutons roasted with pesto.
Do not miss from Monday to Friday our Special Food Menu that changes every day and includes: starter, main and dessert. We could describe it as an executive menu with a gourmet twist but it is basically a delicious menu to eat without spending too much!
- Birthday monday
- Pasta & Wine Wednesdays
- Taco and Margaritas Thursday
- Sunday from We ❤️ Burgers
The "Special" Food Menu is posted every morning on our social networks so be sure to follow us to find out what Chef Karina Rodríguez is preparing every day!
HOUSE Restaurant, Gastronomy & Mexican Cuisine -Mediterranean with beautiful patio and al fresco garden to eat delicious food!